Welcome to Woodway Engineering LTD
Woodway will be closed from 17.30pm on Friday 21st December 2018 for our annual Christmas shutdown and we will re-open at 08.00am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
Please take this into consideration when placing orders as some orders may not be completed until after the Christmas shutdown. Please note delivery of orders received leading up to the Christmas closure will depend on stock availability and may not be delivered until after Christmas. Orders received after 12pm on Friday 21st December 2018 will be processed on our return.
All the Staff at Woodway would like to thank our many customers for all your support and custom over the last 12 months and we wish you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year.
Important company announcement, please visit the news section.
Woodway is the UK leading supplier of high quality automotive emergency warning systems, offering a wide range of solutions to suit even the most niche of requirements.
Are you looking for an amber lightbar that is built to last, or a blue LED lighthead for a covert application? Either way, you have come to the perfect place. Be Heard, Be Seen, Be Woodway!
LEADING SUPPLIER OF LED LIGHTHEADS, LIGHTBARS, BEACONS AND SCENE LIGHTING
Established over 30 years ago, we take a lot of pride in providing emergency warning systems of the highest quality to a variety of industries.
- Longevity: Our warning equipment is subjected to a thorough testing process to ensure maximum durability. We supply lightbars designed to last the lifetime of the vehicle.
- Manufactured in the UK: All our lightbars are manufactured in the UK using genuine Whelen parts. Our own range, including control module CenCom Sapphire™ UK, switch panels OPTI-DIN, OPTI-LINK and MICRO-LINK and Night Owl Systems, is designed and produced in our Warwickshire facilities.
- Regulation Compliance: We invest heavily in ensuring that the lightheads, lightbars and sirens we provide conform to the European EMC Directive, R65 and AES Specification 5.
- Quality: We are ISO9001/2015 accredited and hold VCA Conformity of Production clearance allowing ‘e’ and ‘E’ marking to take place at our own premises.
- Warranty: Equipment we supply is covered by the comprehensive no quibble warranty (all lightbars purchased via the website come with a 5 year warranty as standard).
- Futureproof: We hold large stocks of spare parts, frequently supplying parts for lightbars still in service after 15 years.
- Competitive Pricing: We pride ourselves in offering quality products at a competitive price that will keep on running for many years to come.
- Performance: Our lightbars offer incredible performance utilising the latest technology available.