Full Time, Permanent
Location: Barnacle, CV7 9LD
Salary: Negotiable, Depending on Experience
Woodway Engineering Ltd are the leading supplier of automotive warning equipment and lighting solutions for specialist applications UK-wide. Based near Coventry, you’ll find our offices, production, warehousing, R&D and installation facilities nestled in the rural countryside in the heart of England.
Our 60 year reputation for providing the highest quality products and exemplary customer service has grown along with our customer base. We work closely with the UK’s Emergency Services and, together with other automotive industries, Woodway listen and respond to their needs through maintaining strong customer relationships and developing new and improved products to suit the requirements of vehicle converters and end users.
As a small, family run business, the role of Marketing Executive is varied and extensive, suiting an individual with experience across the full marketing mix in a B2B environment. Woodway are seeking a self-motivated individual with strong business acumen, able to work independently using their own initiative. A problem solving and outgoing personality is essential, with the ability to manage and prioritise deadlines, with a strong attention to detail.
- Design and production of all marketing collateral
- Preparation and printing of marketing literature
- Creating and updating installation manuals and technical guides
- Writing and distribution of Press Releases to industry contacts
- Development of Case Studies and Articles
- Management of Woodway’s website and content
- Organisation of presence at exhibitions and events
- Social media management
- Internal staff communications
- Maintaining Woodway’s brand guidelines and ensuring all promotional materials comply
- Managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop and InDesign
- High level of written English with strong copywriting skills
- Experience managing websites (WordPress and WooCommerce)
- Email Marketing Experience (Mailchimp)
- Social Media Management (Hootsuite)
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle (due to remote location)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Related Degree or CIM Qualified
- Interest in photography
- Interest in marketing technical products
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Paul at [email protected] together with salary expectations.