The MICRO-LINK system retains many of the features associated with the OPTI-LINK but in a package ideal for use in smaller vehicles with less emergency equipment such as General Purpose (GP) Police vehicles.
The MICRO-LINK is also ideal for covert installations where the switch panel needs to be hidden from view. Six individual switches and a triple function ‘999’, ‘ARRIVAL’ and ‘RESET’ switch provide an enhanced control interface between the driver and the vehicle’s emergency equipment. Easy to program by the customer, switches may be set to either latching or momentary.MICRO-LINK Switch Panel - Features:
- Individual switches with clear interchangeable legends. Bespoke legends are available to order. Switch positions may be interchanged by the installer.
- Switches 1– 6 are programmable for latching, momentary and mutually exclusive action. ‘999’ and ‘ARRIVAL’ are installer programmable to operate a pre programmed switch configuration. (No additional equipment is required to program the panel). Programming is protected by a lock code to prevent unauthorised alteration.
- Back lighting on all switches allows switch legends to be easily visible at night. Triple function ‘999’, ‘ARRIVAL’ and ‘RESET’ switch changes colour according to the switch function that is active, (‘999’ blue, ‘ARRIVAL’ red).
- Auto dim of active switches in low light conditions minimises driver distraction at night.
- Audible and visual warnings confirm to the operator that a switch is active.
- Sleep mode reduces power draw when the vehicle is not in use to prevent battery drain. The switch panel will then ‘wake’ up at a pre set voltage, for example, when the vehicle is started and the battery starts charging or when a switch is activated. An auxiliary relay operates in phase with the sleep mode feature allowing external equipment such as radios to be wired through it’s contacts.
- Low battery volts visual warning.
- WALK TEST function.
MICRO-LINK Switch Panel Package Includes:
- MICRO-LINK Switch Panel
- 7 Buttons (Legends)
- Relay Unit
- Installation Instructions
- PIN/Socket Adapater
Ordering Process for Micro-link Switch Panels (Please Read):
Select the "Blank Buttons" option during checkout.
Complete the form titled "MICRO-LINK Standard Button Configuration" which is available to download by clicking on the "Product Attachments" tab above. Once completed, upload it by selecting the "Choose File" option when placing your order.
For a list of which legends are available as standard, please download the two forms from the "Product Attachments" section.
Bespoke Buttons: (£25 setup and £1 for each button)
Complete the form titled "MICRO-LINK Bespoke Button Configuration", which is available to download by clicking on the "Product Attachments" tab above. Once completed, upload it by selecting the "Choose File" option when placing your order.
Notes about completing the form:
- Choose the orientation of the keypad by deleting two of the three line drawings you do not want.
- Fill out the legends in capitals referring to the legend list.
- Fill out the PROG 1 section by putting numbers 1 – 6 in the 999 section to signify what buttons you want to come on with the 999 button press.
- Fill out the PROG 2 section by putting numbers 1 – 6 in the ARRIVAL section to signify what buttons you want to come on with the ARRIVAL button press.
If you need assistance with ordering your switch panel, please contact a member of our team on 02476 841 750.
Designed specifically for use with the MICRO-LINK Control Head the MICRO-LINK receiver offers 6, 5A relay switched outputs plus an auxiliary timed output relay in a compact design. Ideal for operating LEDs and associated Woodway and Whelen equipment.