Woodway Engineering, the leading supplier of Emergency Warning Systems in the UK, is looking to recruit a Customer Support Officer to help with all aspects of our customers enquiries and sales
With the quality, reliability and superior performance of our products, we have been providing an unequalled service to valued customers worldwide for over 30 years.
About the role:
Location: Barnacle (Near Coventry)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-5:30
We won’t judge you on the number of calls you handle, but on the positive impact you make, so we’ll expect you to build real rapport, understand customers’ needs and concerns, and find the best solutions.
- Handling customer care calls, making sure they get readily dealt with and customers receive efficient first class service.
- Dealing with customer issues, taking ownership and attempting to resolve any complaints to the full satisfaction of the customer.
- Educating customers about features and benefits of products and services in order to improve product/service related sales and retention.
- Working with the sales order team to ensure that customers’ orders are fulfilled within the expected timescales.
- To undertake other reasonable duties that may be expected.
- To embrace and actively participate in positive change, being responsible for your own development within the business.
- Reporting customer service procedures, policies and standards to customers.
- Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Liaising effectively between various Departments.
- Make outbound customer calls to existing customers to ensure service levels are being met.
- Responsible for any additional task given.
Skills / Experience Required
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, and general ability to impress with your professional manner and actions.
- A flexible working approach to suit customer needs and business demands.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Problem-solving and analytical ability.
- Polite, pleasant telephone manner.
- High level of IT skills, including Excel and Word.
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and follow-up skills.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- Well-organised and accurate with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Team player.
- Due to location, access to own transport is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and Covering Letter to: [email protected]
The subject line should read: Customer Support Officer