Salary: Negotiable, dependent upon experience
The Company: An established, family run company which has been in business for over 50 years. We are the UK Master Distributor for Whelen Engineering (USA) and the market leader in the supply of light bars and siren systems into the UK Police, Fire and Ambulance services.
In addition, Woodway has designed a range of vehicle mast systems equipped with high specification camera systems which are providing new and exciting opportunities both in the UK and internationally. We are an engineering B2B company so do not deal with the general public. Check out our latest product video https://www.woodwaynightowl.com/
The role: As a small company, the job role is varied and extensive. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you would be required to support the UK Sales Managers and also our International Distributors. This position would suit someone who is self-motivated and is able to work unsupervised and enjoys a variety of work. A problem solving and outgoing personality is essential. You will be required to interact both internally with staff and externally with customers and attend UK exhibitions. You must have the ability to manage and prioritize deadlines and have good attention to detail. Tasks you would be expected to be involved with include:
- Writing brochure, PR and quarterly newsletter copy.
- Producing and updating brochures/flyers, product instruction manuals, graphic panels and producing other presentation materials to support internal sales and Distributors.
- Managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers for website design, brochures, printing, corporate videos, photographers, exhibition design etc.
- Liaising with external suppliers for the development of a new corporate website and product videos.
- Organizing and attending exhibitions.
- Updating website
- Updating social media, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Maintaining branding guidelines and ensuring all promotional materials comply.
Skills required for the job:
- A high level of English and copy writing skills.
- Competent with Adobe, specifically Photoshop and In- design.
- Competent with Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Familiar with WordPress, Magneto and Wix for updating and managing Woodway website
- Work under pressure and to deadlines and be prepared to learn new skills.
Desirable but not essential: Degree or CIM marketing qualification and interest in photography.
A full UK driving license is a necessity with this position.
Please forward CV details to: [email protected]