Whelen Justice Series
The popular Whelen Justice Series uses the latest Whelen® LED technology, providing a cost-effective and low profile warning package. The Justice™ lightbar range includes a number of different variants to suit all needs. Models available online include the Justice Competitor Series and the WeCan JV Series.
Whelen Justice Series Lightbars Standard Features:
- Black polycarbonate base on an extruded aluminium platform for added strength and MKEZ7 permanent mount feet.
- Wide mounting footprint provides greater stability and weight distribution on the thinner roof construction common on today’s vehicles.
- Service orientated: easy to change colours, upgrade or service in the field.
- Simply remove four screws to access any section of the lightbar.
- Replace any lighthead by removing one screw and single connector.
- The wide-angle design provides optimum ‘fend off’ protection when viewed from the side.
- Five-year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
- *ECE-R65 versions available.
Whelen Justice 'JV' Series Specific Features
- A high performance, cost competitive Super-LED® lightbar with a wide range of options. An external interface unit, the WeCan® Electronic Control Module (ECM), communicates all lightbar operating functions via a 2 conductor cable. This small cable provides easier overall wiring and lightbar installation. Up to 18 different programmed warning configurations can be operated using customer-supplied switching to each of the 18 input wires to the ECM.
- Cruise Light control with adjustable intensity levels ranging from 1 to 100.
- An external interface unit, the WeCan® Electronic Control Module (ECM), communicates all lightbar operating functions via a 2 conductor, 20 gauge cable. This small cable provides easier overall wiring and lightbar installation.
- Complete independent “On” or “Off” and independent flash pattern, plus phase control of each individual lighthead. Four phases for alternating, simultaneous and combo flash patterns.
- Up to 18 different programmed warning configurations can be operated using customer supplied switching to each of the 18 input wires to the ECM (default program pre-installed).
- All functions are programmed easily by a computer via simple “pick and click or drag” screens. Windows® based 2000, XP or later operating system required.
Whelen Justice Series - Models available for online purchase:
Whelen Justice WeCan JV Series:
JY4BBBB: 44" Justice WeCan 6 LED Corners in Blue
JY4AAAA: 44" Justice WeCan 6 LED Corners in Amber
JY8BBBB: 48" Justice WeCan 6 LED Corners in Blue
JY8AAAA: 48" Justice WeCan 6 LED Corners in Amber
Whelen Justice Competitor Series (please refer to specification sheets in the "additional information" section):
WWWJ41A: 41" Justice Competitor, Amber
WWWJ41B: 41" Justice Competitor, Blue
WWWJ44A: 44" Justice Competitor, Amber
WWWJ44B: 44" Justice Competitor, Blue
WWWJ50A: 50" Justice Competitor, Amber
WWWJ50B: 50" Justice Competitor, Blue
Standard configuration for the listed Competitor bars is similar to the following, with varying lenghts (please refer to the individual drawuing that appears when selecting the preferred option):
Please note that this list include basic models only in Amber or Blue, however Red and White LEDs are also available. If you are interested in ordering bespoke Justice lightbars and additional features including take-down and alley lights, please give us a call at 02476 841750.
Whelen Justice GP 'Standard' Lightbar
41" Justice with four blue corners, Super-LED modules, four front and four rear blue directional Super-LED modules, two rear facing red Super-LEDS and LED alley lights.