Retaining and enhancing the features found in the traditional industry standard OPTI-LINK, the OPTI-DIN provides the next step forward in equipment control for emergency services vehicles. The new slim profile allows the switch panel head to be mounted either in a DIN housing, flat panel or as a conventional dashboard facia mounted panel. Whichever method is used the built in PA microphone may still be accessed.
OPTI-DIN SWITCH PANEL FEATURES:
- Individual switches with clear interchangeable legends.
- Bespoke legends are available to order. Switch positions may be interchanged by the installer.
- 12 programmable switches for latching, momentary and mutually exclusive actions.
- Combined ‘999’, ‘ARRIVAL’, ’RESET’ switch is installer programmable to operate a pre selected switch configuration.
- Back lighting on all switches allows switch legends to be easily visible at night. ‘999’ button has blue back lighting for easy identification.
- Auto dim of active switches in low light conditions minimises driver distraction at night.
- Microphone and PTT (press to talk) switch for PA input when connected to a Woodway BETA amplifier. PA volume may be set from the switch panel.
- Audible and visual warnings confirm to the operator that a switch is active.
- Direct connection via RJ45 lead to the receiver module. No interface board is required.
- Sleep mode reduces power draw when the vehicle is not in use to prevent battery drain. The switch panel will then 'wake up' at a pre-set voltage, for example, when the vehicle is started and the battery starts charging or when a switch is activated. An auxiliary relay operates in phase with the sleep mode feature, allowing external equipment such as radios to be wired through its contacts.
- Low battery volts visual warning.
- ‘WALK TEST’ function allows the operator to confirm that the system and the equipment that it is controlling are functioning.
- ‘e11’ marked and AES Specification 5, Issue 10, class 1 Approved.
- 3 Installation options: DIN Cassette, Facia Mounting Plate or Panel Grommet.
The OPTI‐DIN switch panel is not compatible with any third party control systems. Use of the switch panel with non-Woodway equipment voids all warranties, 'E' approvals and AES specification 5 compliance.
Please Note: You will be contacted once your order is placed to confirm your OPTI-DIN switch panel layout.