Whelen R316 Series- ROTA-BEAM™ Rotating Super-LED® Beacon
Product option not showing? Not all of our products are listed online, if you would like to order an option that is not listed then please call 02476 841 750 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the long-life, high intensity benefits of Super-LED® in a solid-state "rotating" beacon, with multiple rotating" flash patterns, a low profile dome, and a die-cast base. With no moving parts, or motors to burn out, the only thing it lacks is motor noise!
R316 ROTABEAM BEACON - FEATURES
- Low profile, solid-state Super-LED â€œrotating" beacon with a smooth self-cleaning outer dome.
- SAE Class 1 Certified.
- 100% Solid-state, no moving parts, no motors to wear out or malfunction.
- Conformal coated electronics provide moisture and vibration resistance.
- Thirty-two Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, with varying rotating flash rates, offer you almost unlimited warning and signalling choices.
- Photocell for low power, optional.
- Cruise light.
- Synchronizable with up to eight other Whelen 360° synchronous beacons.
- Permanent flat mount model supplied with six input pigtails.
- Magnet and magnetic/suction mount models supplied with a ten foot straight cord, cigar plug with LED indicator On/Off switch and pattern control switch.
- Solid and split (front/rear) colors.
- Available in Amber, Blue, Red and/or White.
- Heavy-duty powder coated die-cast base with rugged polycarbonate dome
- Low current draw: 2-1/4 amps @ 12 VDC. 12 or 24 VDC versions available.
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
R316 ROTABEAM BEACON - MODEL NUMBERS
R316AF: Amber, permanent mount
R316BF: Blue, permanent mount
R316 ROTABEAM BEACON - OPTIONS
BBKT20: Stainless steel shelf mount bracket
MIRROR20: Stainless steel West Coast mirror mount bracket
RPHOTO: Photo cell option for Hi/Low power
L360BGB: Branch guard kit